Refreshed TVS Wego launched in India at Rs 53,027
TVS Motor Company has launched a refreshed version of the TVS Wego in India at a price of Rs 53,027, ex-showroom, Delhi. The TVS Wego has been launched right before the festive season kicks off this weekend. Aimed at the youth, the Wego features new graphics and colour schemes. It is also equipped with a new seat, a 20-litre utility box, sporty wheel-rim stickers, pass-by switch and a maintenance-free battery.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP (marketing) commuter motorcycles at TVS, said "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. TVS WEGO is inspired by the youthful lifestyle of our target audience."
The Wego, TVS states, is India's first scooter with body balancing technology. It combines ergonomic design with ideal engine placement to ensure the perfect centre of gravity, making it highly manoeuvrable and stable on all road conditions, says the company.
The scooter is powered a 110cc single cylinder engine. It also has a digital speedometer. The Wego will be available in four colours red, blue, gray and black.
Starts Rs 52,127
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed