Refreshed TVS Wego launched in India at Rs 53,027
TVS Motor Company has launched a refreshed version of the TVS Wego in India at a price of Rs 53,027, ex-showroom, Delhi. The TVS Wego has been launched right before the festive season kicks off this weekend. Aimed at the youth, the Wego features new graphics and colour schemes. It is also equipped with a new seat, a 20-litre utility box, sporty wheel-rim stickers, pass-by switch and a maintenance-free battery.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP (marketing) commuter motorcycles at TVS, said "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. TVS WEGO is inspired by the youthful lifestyle of our target audience."
The Wego, TVS states, is India's first scooter with body balancing technology. It combines ergonomic design with ideal engine placement to ensure the perfect centre of gravity, making it highly manoeuvrable and stable on all road conditions, says the company.
The scooter is powered a 110cc single cylinder engine. It also has a digital speedometer. The Wego will be available in four colours red, blue, gray and black.
Starts Rs 53,127
- News2020 Audi RS Q8 bookings open in India
- NewsTata Nexon EV now available on subscription, rentals start from Rs 41,900 per month
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol: Prices and Variants explained
- News2020 Mahindra Thar India reveal confirmed for August 15
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar