Refreshed TVS Wego launched in India at Rs 53,027
TVS Motor Company has launched a refreshed version of the TVS Wego in India at a price of Rs 53,027, ex-showroom, Delhi. The TVS Wego has been launched right before the festive season kicks off this weekend. Aimed at the youth, the Wego features new graphics and colour schemes. It is also equipped with a new seat, a 20-litre utility box, sporty wheel-rim stickers, pass-by switch and a maintenance-free battery.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP (marketing) commuter motorcycles at TVS, said "At TVS Motor Company, we have brought in interventions across our product portfolio based on evolving customer requirements. TVS WEGO is inspired by the youthful lifestyle of our target audience."
The Wego, TVS states, is India's first scooter with body balancing technology. It combines ergonomic design with ideal engine placement to ensure the perfect centre of gravity, making it highly manoeuvrable and stable on all road conditions, says the company.
The scooter is powered a 110cc single cylinder engine. It also has a digital speedometer. The Wego will be available in four colours red, blue, gray and black.
Starts Rs 52,127
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?