Registered Toyota Glanza hatchback spotted - launch June 6
Team OVERDRIVE recently reported that the Toyota Glanza hatchback was spotted in Delhi, India. The recent shots of the Toyota Glanza suggest that the hatchback has already been registered in Maharashtra Regional Transport Office (RTO). The Glanza is slated to be launched in India on June 6, 2019, and will rival the likes of Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and the Volkswagen Polo.
Toyota Glanza spotted with a registered number plate
The Toyota Glanza is based on the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, hence it gets similar styling cues. To part the difference, Toyota has given the upcoming Glanza a different grille and the Toyota branding is noticed on the horn lid and the alloy wheels.
The Glanza could benefit from Maruti Suzuki Baleno's 1.2-litre petrol engine that puts out Shy below 85PS, also, we believe the Glanza will get an optional CVT (automatic transmission). However, it could miss out on the newly offered 1.2-litre dual jet engine.
The hatchback is registered with Maharashtra RTO
The prices are expected to be at par with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Glanza could see an ex-showroom cost between Rs 5.50 lakh and Rs 8.50 lakh.
Image credits - Rajasekhar Reddy Ayodhya
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- Review2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S first ride review
- NewsGovernment approves new Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard