Registration for Ducati Racetrack, Enduro and Touring experience begin
Motorcyclists who wish to experience track time, enduro or touring on a Ducati motorcycle can enrol themselves in the Ducati Riding Academy. With a variety of motorcycles on offer, it is a chance for Ducatist (Ducati owners or enthusiasts) to learn and improve their riding skills under the training of certified Ducati instructors.
The racetrack programme offers a learning experience on the Ducati Superbike range. The four courses are further divided according to participants abilities. The four courses are Track Warm Up, Track Evo, Track Master and Champs Academy.
DRE Enduro Academy
Enduro academy offers an offroad experience on a beaten track astride the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro or the Multistrada 950. The programme teaches off-road techniques under a controlled environment under the supervision of certified instructors.
DRE Travel experience
Ducati travel experience has partnered with Boscolo and offers a five-day ride through the switchbacks and hills of the Tuscany-Emilia Apennines on the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro and the Ducati Multistrada 950. All Travel experiences by Boscolo are illustrated in the dedicated section of the Ducati website, where they can also be booked.
For further details on any of the courses offered in the Ducati Riding Academy, participants can visit the website, dre.ducati.it .
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 19,99,000
Starts Rs 12,84,000
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055