Registrations for SIAT 2015 now open
The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), in collaboration with the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) will be organising the 14th Symposium on International Automotive Technology between January 21-24, 2015. The conference is a unique opportunity for those belonging to the automotive fraternity to exchange ideas and network with industry specialists and academics.
The Pune facility of ARAI will be the venue for the conference which will cover around 40 keynote presentations and a panel discussion between representatives from the top six vehicle manufacturing countries (China, United States, Japan, Germany, South Korea and India). 12 companies will also be holding presentations in the Technology Theatre of ARAI's Pune facility. Another draw will be the SIAT Expo that will be conducted concurrently on the same premises, wherein manufacturers from the automotive world can showcase their latest products and technologies.
The focus will be on cleaner, greener mobility. The papers presented at the conference will cover a variety of subjects related to automotive technology, including driver assistance systems, advanced electronics, HVAC systems, alternate fuels, NVH and comfort, safety and crashworthiness and virtual testing. Expected to be attended by around 1,800 delegates from over 25 countries, the event is set to be an interesting platform for professionals, engineers and academicians to present their work in the field of automotive technology.
ARAI is a body that provides technical expertise and assistance in R&D, testing, certification, homologation and framing of vehicle regulations.
Invitation for the conference is extended to members and non-members of the SAE alike. Head to the ARAI SIAT 2015 website to register.
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!