Registrations open for the 2017 Volkswagen Ameo Cup
The driver selection process for the 2017 Volkswagen Cup is expected to be similar to the process for the Vento Cup
Registrations for the selection process of the 2017 Volkswagen Ameo Cup have begun.
The championship, which will replace the Volkswagen Vento Cup, will be held as a part of the MMSC-FMSCI Indian National Racing Championship, and will travel to all three racetracks in the country - the Kari Motor Speedway, Madras Motor Race Track and the Buddh International Circuit.
The Ameo Cup will have a grid of 20 race-prepped Volkswagen Ameos that will be pushed to the limit over 10 races. Drivers who wish to compete in the championship will have to register online, following which they will be put through a special driver selection process at the IndiKarting Track in Pune. The selection rounds will take place on 17th and 18th December, 2016.
Starts Rs 5.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsBajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch - Live Updates: Features, Specifications, Details
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review