Renault announces week-long monsoon camp pan India starting July 8
Renault announces a monsoon service camp that will be held from July 8 to 14, 2019. The monsoon camp will be hosted across all Renault authorised service workshops across India. The monsoon camp will offer a comprehensive check-up for all Renault cars. Apart from the camp services, customers can avail of benefits such as a 50 per cent discount on Renault accessories, 10 per cent discount on spare parts and 15 per cent off on labour charges as well as other value-added services.
Renault Secure, which covers roadside assistance and offers extended warranty will be sold with a 10 per cent discount. Special insurance plans and schemes will be facilitated to customers under Renault Assured.
Renault is also offering a five per cent discount on select tyre brands. Also, customers who are registered on MyRenault App will be entitled to an additional five per cent discount during the week.
Customers could also be a part of fun-filled activities organised, and can get assured gifts.
The Renault Duster facelift has been scheduled to be launched in India on July 8. The facelift includes cosmetic changes and could miss out on a diesel option.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far