Renault Captur bookings in India to start from September 22
Renault is gearing up to launch the all-new Captur SUV in India. While the company has not let out the official launch date of the Captur, it will be unveiled to the Indian audiences later this week. And now we at OVERDRIVE have learnt that Renault dealerships across the country will start accepting bookings for the Captur SUV from September 22 onwards for a token amount of Rs 25,000. We believe the deliveries of the Renault Captur should start sometime next month.
We believe that the design of the 2017 Renault Captur will be one of its strongest highlights
Thew 2017 Renault Captur is based on the Duster's B0 platform. However, the French automobile manufacturer will position it above the Renault Duster in India. The premium SUV that arrives soon in India will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500. We also believe that if the price difference between the Captur and the Duster is substantial, it will also compete with the recently launched Jeep Compass. Renault India has already initiated its teaser campaign for the 2017 Captur in India. The 2017 Renault Captur gets full LED headlamps with DRLs.
The more premium variants of the 2017 Renault Captur features beige and black upholstery
The interior gets a choice between two-tone look or an all-black theme like the Russian model. A 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity and navigation might be on offer as well. The Captur measures 18mm longer than the Duster and will be offered in a 5-seater configuration. The rear bench can be folded down in 60/40 ratio, which will expand the 387-litre boot to 1,200 litres. The 2017 Renault Captur has a ground clearance of 204mm.
We expect to see the proven 1.5-litre diesel and the 1.6-litre petrol to be the engines of choice for the Renault Captur. The Renault Captur is expected to take the fight to the Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.49 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil