Renault Captur design, features and specifications
The Renault Captur will be positioned above the Duster in India. However, the Renault Captur will be based on the same platform as that of the Duster. This premium SUV from Renault rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, Hyundai Creta and also the Jeep Compass to a certain extent. Renault's dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the Captur in India for a token amount of Rs 25,000. The deliveries of the Renault Captur are expected to start in India in October this year, immediately after the SUV is launched in the country.
The Captur gets full LED headlamps with DRLs. The interior might get a choice between two-tone look or an all-black theme like the Russian model. A 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity and navigation might be on offer as well. The Captur measures 18mm longer than the Duster and will be offered in a 5-seater configuration. The rear bench can be folded down in 60/40 ratio, which will expand the 387-litre boot to 1,200 litres. At 204mm of ground clearance, the Captur will have no problem maneuvering over bad sections. The design of the Renault Captur will be one of its strongest highlights.
The more premium variants of the 2017 Renault Captur features beige and black upholstery
We expect to see the proven 1.5-litre diesel and the 1.6-litre petrol to be the engines of choice for the Renault Captur. The Renault Captur is expected to take the fight to the Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.25 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery