Renault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
To make the best of the festive season in India, Renault has announced discounts and benefits on its flagship offering, the Captur SUV. The French car maker mentions that a discount of Rs 81,000 is being offered on this SUV. The company has also introduced a new Radiant Red shade on the SUV and has made roof rails a standard fitment on the RXT petrol, RXT diesel and Platine diesel variants. The company has also reduced the pricing of select variants of the Captur in India.
Renault has introduced a new Radiant Red shade on the SUV and has made roof rails a standard fitment on the RXT petrol, RXT diesel and Platine diesel variants of the Captur
In terms of discount, the dual-tone RXT has been priced Rs 41,000 lesser while the RXE diesel costs 40,000 lower. Further, the dual-tone RXT diesel is being offered with a discount of Rs 60,000. However, it is the top of the line Platine variant that is being offered at Rs 81,000 lesser than previous. The pricing for the Renault Captur now starts at Rs 9.99 lakh for the RXE petrol, 11.08 lakh for the RXL petrol, Rs 11.46 lakh for the RXT dual-tone petrol, Rs 11 lakh for the RXE diesel, Rs 12.48 lakh for the RXL diesel, Rs 12.67 lakh for the dual-tone RXT diesel and Rs 13.25 lakh for the dual-tone Platine diesel trim.
Renault Captur is available with both petrol and diesel powertrain options. The petrol models are powered by a 16 valve 4 cylinder 1.5L H4K petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual gear box, producing 106 PS at 5,600 rpm and 142 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm. Renault claims that this one delivers a mileage of 13.87 kmpl (ARAI certified). The diesel version is powered by the 1.5L K9K diesel engine mated to 6-speed manual gear box, delivering a maximum power of 110 PS at 3,850 rpm and peak torque of 240 Nm at 1,750 rpm. The diesel powertrain delivers a mileage of 20.37 kmpl (ARAI certified). The SUV is available in 3 variants with both petrol and diesel powertrain options. In addition, the exclusive Platine variant will be available in a diesel option.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh