Renault crossover concept teased, to be based on the Captur
Renault has released a teaser image of an upcoming all-new crossover that will be showcased at the 2018 Moscow Motor Show. Renault has already confirmed that the upcoming crossover will be globally positioned as a C-segment SUV, the same as the Renault Captur.
Teaser image of the all-new Renault Crossover
Renault has not revealed much except for stating, "The new vehicle will be a real breakthrough for the Russian SUV-market, strengthening the leadership of Renault Russia in this promising, fast-growing segment. The launch of this global model will open a new chapter in the history of not only Renault Russia. Russia will be the first country to set up the production and to start sales of the new Renault global model. The production of the new crossover will be set up at Renault Moscow plant, which was selected as the first industrial site to manufacture the new global C-SUV."
The French car manufacturer will showcase a concept at the Moscow Motor Show but has also confirmed that a production version of the same will be launched in Russia first followed by its debut in other international markets. Additionally, it will be manufactured at the company's Russia plant alongside the Renault Kaptur SUV. Instead of going with a conventional design, it is speculated that the Crossover might be an SUV Coupe, much like the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and the BMW X5.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles
- NewsVolkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
- NewsAll Aprilia and Vespa models in India to receive ABS before 2018-end
- NewsTata Tiago hatchback records its highest ever monthly sales
- News2018 Ferrari Portofino to be launched in India on September 28