Renault crossover concept teased, to be based on the Captur
Renault has released a teaser image of an upcoming all-new crossover that will be showcased at the 2018 Moscow Motor Show. Renault has already confirmed that the upcoming crossover will be globally positioned as a C-segment SUV, the same as the Renault Captur.
Teaser image of the all-new Renault Crossover
Renault has not revealed much except for stating, "The new vehicle will be a real breakthrough for the Russian SUV-market, strengthening the leadership of Renault Russia in this promising, fast-growing segment. The launch of this global model will open a new chapter in the history of not only Renault Russia. Russia will be the first country to set up the production and to start sales of the new Renault global model. The production of the new crossover will be set up at Renault Moscow plant, which was selected as the first industrial site to manufacture the new global C-SUV."
The French car manufacturer will showcase a concept at the Moscow Motor Show but has also confirmed that a production version of the same will be launched in Russia first followed by its debut in other international markets. Additionally, it will be manufactured at the company's Russia plant alongside the Renault Kaptur SUV. Instead of going with a conventional design, it is speculated that the Crossover might be an SUV Coupe, much like the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and the BMW X5.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh