Renault crossover concept teased, to be based on the Captur
Renault has released a teaser image of an upcoming all-new crossover that will be showcased at the 2018 Moscow Motor Show. Renault has already confirmed that the upcoming crossover will be globally positioned as a C-segment SUV, the same as the Renault Captur.
Teaser image of the all-new Renault Crossover
Renault has not revealed much except for stating, "The new vehicle will be a real breakthrough for the Russian SUV-market, strengthening the leadership of Renault Russia in this promising, fast-growing segment. The launch of this global model will open a new chapter in the history of not only Renault Russia. Russia will be the first country to set up the production and to start sales of the new Renault global model. The production of the new crossover will be set up at Renault Moscow plant, which was selected as the first industrial site to manufacture the new global C-SUV."
The French car manufacturer will showcase a concept at the Moscow Motor Show but has also confirmed that a production version of the same will be launched in Russia first followed by its debut in other international markets. Additionally, it will be manufactured at the company's Russia plant alongside the Renault Kaptur SUV. Instead of going with a conventional design, it is speculated that the Crossover might be an SUV Coupe, much like the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and the BMW X5.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350