Renault Duster petrol CVT to be launched in India soon
Renault India will soon have another variant of the hot-selling Duster SUV on sale. The Renault Duster petrol CVT will most likely be available in a single trim and will be sold alongside the other variants.
Dealers are taking bookings for Rs 25,000 while deliveries will start within 10-15 days once the complete payment is fulfilled. Renault has also discontinued the 110PS RxL as well as AMT trims of the diesel engine. However, the RxZ trims of both are available. The AWD is now available only in the RxZ trim.
The Scala's 103PS 1.6-litre petrol engine will power the CVT version of the Duster. The trim will also be called X-tronic or RxS. Alloy wheels, dual airbags and ABS will be standard on this two-wheel-drive Duster. Inside, you get the same touchscreen infotainment system found in other Duster variants. There however will be no climate control available.
After the launch of new rivals like the Creta petrol automatic as well as the Honda BR-V, Renault has been feeling the heat especially since the Duster is relatively slower selling. With the launch of this CVT trim, Renault expects to claw back some sales from these automatic trims.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far