Renault Duster Sandstorm edition launched in India at Rs 10.9 lakh
Renault has launched the Duster Sandstorm edition of its popular SUV the Renault Duster ahead of the festive season in India. The Renault Duster Sandstorm edition, a cosmetic-only update, is available at a starting price of Rs 10.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is Rs 43,000 over the 85PS RxS diesel variant it is based on. The special Sandstorm edition is also available on the 110PS diesel variant of the Renault Duster, priced at Rs 11.7 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Sales of the Renault Duster have been affected ever since the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross came to the market, and this Sandstorm edition may be Renault's attempt at wooing customers who might be mulling an SUV purchase this festive season. In terms of features, the Renault Duster gets new graphics, new design alloy wheels, as well as a new interior trim to lend it a more rugged look. The new 2018 Renault Duster was also recently showcased at the International Motor Show, Germany in Frankfurt.
Renault Duster Sandstorm edition is available with the 85PS and 110PS 2WD variants.
Renault Duster Sandstorm edition will be available only on the two-wheel drive (2WD) variants, the company said, and no 4WD variants will get this option. The biggest updates come to the front which now gets a blacked-out grille, as well as a matte-black finish bumper guard with Duster branding, that also houses two additional driving lamps. The headlamps have a smoked effect. The hood, front doors, and boot get diagonal eccentric neon yellow stripes, as do the ORVMs. In addition, the Renault Duster Sandstorm edition gets new-design anthracite Zodiac 16-inch alloy wheels.
Neon yellow theme from the exterior graphics continues on the seats, floor mats and instrumentation/
Inside the Duster Sandstorm edition, the neon yellow theme continues with accents of the same colour on the seat trim, floor mats, AC vents, and instrumentation. Silver inserts are added to the steering wheel, interior door handles, centre console, and gear knob. The Duster also sports cruise control, gear indicator and an eco mode display. The diesel variants of the Renault Duster come powered by a 1.5-litre K9K engine with a 5-speed manual transmission on the 85PS variant, and a six-speed manual of the 110PS one. No AMT option is available on the Renault Duster Sandstorm edition.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks