Renault Duster Sandstorm edition launched in India at Rs 10.9 lakh
Renault has launched the Duster Sandstorm edition of its popular SUV the Renault Duster ahead of the festive season in India. The Renault Duster Sandstorm edition, a cosmetic-only update, is available at a starting price of Rs 10.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is Rs 43,000 over the 85PS RxS diesel variant it is based on. The special Sandstorm edition is also available on the 110PS diesel variant of the Renault Duster, priced at Rs 11.7 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Sales of the Renault Duster have been affected ever since the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross came to the market, and this Sandstorm edition may be Renault's attempt at wooing customers who might be mulling an SUV purchase this festive season. In terms of features, the Renault Duster gets new graphics, new design alloy wheels, as well as a new interior trim to lend it a more rugged look. The new 2018 Renault Duster was also recently showcased at the International Motor Show, Germany in Frankfurt.
Renault Duster Sandstorm edition is available with the 85PS and 110PS 2WD variants.
Renault Duster Sandstorm edition will be available only on the two-wheel drive (2WD) variants, the company said, and no 4WD variants will get this option. The biggest updates come to the front which now gets a blacked-out grille, as well as a matte-black finish bumper guard with Duster branding, that also houses two additional driving lamps. The headlamps have a smoked effect. The hood, front doors, and boot get diagonal eccentric neon yellow stripes, as do the ORVMs. In addition, the Renault Duster Sandstorm edition gets new-design anthracite Zodiac 16-inch alloy wheels.
Neon yellow theme from the exterior graphics continues on the seats, floor mats and instrumentation/
Inside the Duster Sandstorm edition, the neon yellow theme continues with accents of the same colour on the seat trim, floor mats, AC vents, and instrumentation. Silver inserts are added to the steering wheel, interior door handles, centre console, and gear knob. The Duster also sports cruise control, gear indicator and an eco mode display. The diesel variants of the Renault Duster come powered by a 1.5-litre K9K engine with a 5-speed manual transmission on the 85PS variant, and a six-speed manual of the 110PS one. No AMT option is available on the Renault Duster Sandstorm edition.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300