Renault Duster second anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 8.8 lakh
Renault India is celebrating the second anniversary of its very popular SUV, the Duster with a limited edition version. The Renault Duster second anniversary edition is priced at Rs 8.8 lakh ex-Delhi and is available with the 85PS diesel trim. The SUV will be on sale till July 20, 2014.
The second anniversary edition gets the same Amazon Green paintjob, front armour with lamps, smoked headlamps, body cladding and neon interiors. And along with that, customers also get a 'Gang of Dusters' membership card and an additional two-year warranty over the regular four years.
This is the 2014 Renault Duster Adventure edition
This is not the first limited edition offering of the Duster this year. Prior to this, there was a One Lakh Limited Edition Duster on offer and even before that, the Adventure Edition was launched. The additional kits that applied to these SUVs can be purchased from any Renault dealership.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630