Renault Duster second anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 8.8 lakh
Renault India is celebrating the second anniversary of its very popular SUV, the Duster with a limited edition version. The Renault Duster second anniversary edition is priced at Rs 8.8 lakh ex-Delhi and is available with the 85PS diesel trim. The SUV will be on sale till July 20, 2014.
The second anniversary edition gets the same Amazon Green paintjob, front armour with lamps, smoked headlamps, body cladding and neon interiors. And along with that, customers also get a 'Gang of Dusters' membership card and an additional two-year warranty over the regular four years.
This is the 2014 Renault Duster Adventure edition
This is not the first limited edition offering of the Duster this year. Prior to this, there was a One Lakh Limited Edition Duster on offer and even before that, the Adventure Edition was launched. The additional kits that applied to these SUVs can be purchased from any Renault dealership.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani