Renault Duster second anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 8.8 lakh
Renault India is celebrating the second anniversary of its very popular SUV, the Duster with a limited edition version. The Renault Duster second anniversary edition is priced at Rs 8.8 lakh ex-Delhi and is available with the 85PS diesel trim. The SUV will be on sale till July 20, 2014.
The second anniversary edition gets the same Amazon Green paintjob, front armour with lamps, smoked headlamps, body cladding and neon interiors. And along with that, customers also get a 'Gang of Dusters' membership card and an additional two-year warranty over the regular four years.
This is the 2014 Renault Duster Adventure edition
This is not the first limited edition offering of the Duster this year. Prior to this, there was a One Lakh Limited Edition Duster on offer and even before that, the Adventure Edition was launched. The additional kits that applied to these SUVs can be purchased from any Renault dealership.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks