Renault Experience Centre opens in Phoenix Market City, Mumbai
Renault India recently announced the launch of a new customer outreach centre in Phoenix Market City, Mumbai. This Renault Experience Centre is spread over 4,500 sq. ft. and is aimed at creating awareness about the Renault brand and its products using digital tools and customer-engaging activities. The highlight of this world-first centre is the Renaultsport Formula One car put up on display. Customers can also see Renault's global line-up of vehicles, and have access to merchandise and accessories, take test drives and also book the car of their choice. This outreach centre includes a set of experience zones through which customers can have interactive VR sessions. These include-
Formula One Enter the zone this mimics the experiences of an F1 pitstop
Formula One VR Drive Experience a driving experience of a Formula One car
Gang of DUSTERs VR zone an off-roading experience set in the Leh valley in a Duster
Virtual Test Ride zone customers have the opportunity to test ride Renault's India line-up i.e. the Kwid, Duster, Lodgy and Captur
Virtual Walk Around zone an interior and exterior walk-around of Renault's cars
Custom@RENAULT zone exploring details of Renault cars and customizing them as per choice before booking
Do You Know Renault a showcase of the history of the Renault brand internationally, since its inception in 1898.
Renault has seen some good sales in the country with the Kwid small car and has been coming up with initiatives including Renault Secure, Renault Assist, Workshop on Wheels (WoW), Passion on Wheels (PoW), customer apps and customer service camps to better compete with rivals like Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai India. This experience centre is another measure by the French car-maker to improve customer outreach in India.
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know