Renault Fluence facelift launched at Rs 14.22 lakh during 2014 Auto Expo
Renault has launched its facelifted flagship sedan the Fluence in India at Rs 14.22 lakh. The Fluence is already on sale in markets abroad.
This is purely a facelift with the engine options remaining unchanged. It gets a 2.0-litre petrol producing 137PS and 190Nm of maximum torque. Diesel will be a 1.5 litre K9K turbo engine capable of 110PS and torque of 240Nm.
Transmission options are CVT for the petrol variant and a six-speed manual for the diesel version.
Outside, the front end looks sleek as ever. It gets a new bumper, changes to the front grille, new alloy wheels and daytime running LEDs which blend together to offer a sporty appearance.
Fluence gets features such as a new infotainment system with satellite navigation, R-link infotainment module and a new instrument cluster comprising of analog and digital displays.
Renault is also showcasing its facelifted Duster and Koleos SUVs at the Expo.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled