Renault Fluence facelift launched at Rs 14.22 lakh during 2014 Auto Expo
Renault has launched its facelifted flagship sedan the Fluence in India at Rs 14.22 lakh. The Fluence is already on sale in markets abroad.
This is purely a facelift with the engine options remaining unchanged. It gets a 2.0-litre petrol producing 137PS and 190Nm of maximum torque. Diesel will be a 1.5 litre K9K turbo engine capable of 110PS and torque of 240Nm.
Transmission options are CVT for the petrol variant and a six-speed manual for the diesel version.
Outside, the front end looks sleek as ever. It gets a new bumper, changes to the front grille, new alloy wheels and daytime running LEDs which blend together to offer a sporty appearance.
Fluence gets features such as a new infotainment system with satellite navigation, R-link infotainment module and a new instrument cluster comprising of analog and digital displays.
Renault is also showcasing its facelifted Duster and Koleos SUVs at the Expo.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block