Renault inaugurates new IPC warehouse in Pune
Renault India has inaugurated a new International Parts Centre (IPC) in Talegaon, Pune. The 50,000 sq.feet warehouse will serve Renault in consolidating and sourcing volume vehicle parts from local suppliers. These parts will then be used for the Renault-Nissan's global alliance vehicles..
"The IPC in Pune is an integral part of Renault India's efforts towards providing customers across the globe with competitive parts, said Marc Nassif, managing director, Renault India Pvt. Ltd. "With the IPC, we can leverage not just the presence of competitive suppliers in India, but also benefit from savings through volume consolidation â" a strategy that enables localization and affordability, while also leveraging the high standards of quality offered by our supply partners in the country."
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India