Renault India offers massive discounts on Duster and Lodgy
As the year 2016 draws to an end, manufacturers have begun rolling out interesting year-end deals. Renault has announced pretty attractive offers on the Renault Lodgy and Renault Duster, making them even more lucrative than before.
All 2015 variants of the Duster will be sold with a discount of Rs 1.75 lakh (all prices pertain to Mumbai). The deal on the 2016 Duster includes a Rs 80,000 discount. In addition, there's a Rs 5,000 discount on accessories and an additional Rs 5,000-7,000 corporate discount. The top-spec RxZ trim gets a Rs 1 lakh discount.
Renault has just launched the Lodgy Stepway RxL variant and is offering mega deals across the Lodgy range too. The 85PS variants have a discount ranging from Rs 85,000 to Rs 1.19 lakh. But the deal that one should opt for is the whopping Rs 2.56 lakh discount on the 2015 110PS Lodgy.
For the 2016 model, Renault is offering a Rs 50,000 discount on the base Lodgy. Customers can avail of a Rs 5,000 discount on accessories and Rs 7,000 corporate discount. The deal gets even sweeter if one chooses the variants above the base. While the corporate and accessories discount remains the same, there's a Rs 1 lakh discount on the Lodgy.
The discounts make the Duster significantly less expensive than its arch rival, the Hyundai Creta. Comparing top specs, the Duster is close to Rs 3 lakh cheaper than the Creta top-end diesel.
The Lodgy, with the heavy discounts, also finds itself in almost the same price range as the popular Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. At such a price, the Renault Lodgy does present itself as a good Value For Money (VFM) buy.
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani