Renault India offers massive discounts on Duster and Lodgy
As the year 2016 draws to an end, manufacturers have begun rolling out interesting year-end deals. Renault has announced pretty attractive offers on the Renault Lodgy and Renault Duster, making them even more lucrative than before.
All 2015 variants of the Duster will be sold with a discount of Rs 1.75 lakh (all prices pertain to Mumbai). The deal on the 2016 Duster includes a Rs 80,000 discount. In addition, there's a Rs 5,000 discount on accessories and an additional Rs 5,000-7,000 corporate discount. The top-spec RxZ trim gets a Rs 1 lakh discount.
Renault has just launched the Lodgy Stepway RxL variant and is offering mega deals across the Lodgy range too. The 85PS variants have a discount ranging from Rs 85,000 to Rs 1.19 lakh. But the deal that one should opt for is the whopping Rs 2.56 lakh discount on the 2015 110PS Lodgy.
For the 2016 model, Renault is offering a Rs 50,000 discount on the base Lodgy. Customers can avail of a Rs 5,000 discount on accessories and Rs 7,000 corporate discount. The deal gets even sweeter if one chooses the variants above the base. While the corporate and accessories discount remains the same, there's a Rs 1 lakh discount on the Lodgy.
The discounts make the Duster significantly less expensive than its arch rival, the Hyundai Creta. Comparing top specs, the Duster is close to Rs 3 lakh cheaper than the Creta top-end diesel.
The Lodgy, with the heavy discounts, also finds itself in almost the same price range as the popular Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. At such a price, the Renault Lodgy does present itself as a good Value For Money (VFM) buy.
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India