Renault India plans week-long celebrations for International Women's Day
Renault India is celebrating International Women's Day on March 8 with week-long celebrations from March 6 to 11, 2018. To mark the occasion, the celebration which includes offers for women customers will be held at all dealerships across the country. The special offers include free car pick-up and drop facility, education on car maintenance, as well as necessary checks, with the aim of making the women customers more self-reliant and independent, the company states. In addition, Renault India is also offering 10 per cent discount on parts and accessories, 10 per cent discount on labour and value-added services, 10 per cent discount on Renault Secure extended warranty and roadside assistance (RSA), special offer on Renault Assured insurance renewal, as well as assured gifts.
International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women from past, present, and future. The entire world celebrates this day to highlight the endeavours and achievements of the women which give them courage and freedom to perform much better in life. Renault recently launched Superhero Editions of the Renault Kwid hatchback inspired by Marvel superheroes. Renault had also showcased a bunch of beautiful concept cars at the recent Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India