Renault India plans week-long celebrations for International Women's Day
Renault India is celebrating International Women's Day on March 8 with week-long celebrations from March 6 to 11, 2018. To mark the occasion, the celebration which includes offers for women customers will be held at all dealerships across the country. The special offers include free car pick-up and drop facility, education on car maintenance, as well as necessary checks, with the aim of making the women customers more self-reliant and independent, the company states. In addition, Renault India is also offering 10 per cent discount on parts and accessories, 10 per cent discount on labour and value-added services, 10 per cent discount on Renault Secure extended warranty and roadside assistance (RSA), special offer on Renault Assured insurance renewal, as well as assured gifts.
International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women from past, present, and future. The entire world celebrates this day to highlight the endeavours and achievements of the women which give them courage and freedom to perform much better in life. Renault recently launched Superhero Editions of the Renault Kwid hatchback inspired by Marvel superheroes. Renault had also showcased a bunch of beautiful concept cars at the recent Auto Expo 2018.
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X