Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs 3.43 lakh
Renault India has launched a special edition of the Kwid. This Anniversary Edition Kwid comes in two colors and costs Rs 15,000 more than the stock Kwid, starting at Rs 3.43 lakh ex-Delhi.
The Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition is only cosmetically different than the stock Kwid. On offer are two colors options - red and white. The red car has highlights painted in white, while the white one has highlights painted in red. These highlights includes the ORVMs, wheel caps as well as the front and rear skid plates. The numerals "02" can be seen on the hood and the side skirts, indicative of the fact that the Kwid has turned two.
The interior gets new upholstery and floor mats. Also new is the two-tone gear knob and an accented steering wheel. Like the stock Kwid, the Anniversary Edition also gets the 7-inch touch screen system with navigation, digital instrument cluster, one-touch lane change indicator and speed dependent volume control.
Renault offers this special Kwid with the same 54PS 0.8-litre and the 68PS 1.0-litre petrol engines in the RXT and RXL trims in the 5-speed manual guise. The Anniversary Edition Kwid will be offered at Rs 3.43 lakh for the RXL 0.8L, Rs 3.76 lakh for the RXT 0.8L, Rs 3.64 lakh for the RXL 1.0L and Rs 3.98 lakh for the RXT 1.0L. Renault hasn't confirmed how long the Anniversary Edition will remain on sale.
Though the Kwid was a game changer for Renault in India, sales of the Renault Kwid have been declining. With this launch, Renault hopes to take advantage of the upcoming festive season and cash in on the sentiment.
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055