Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs 3.43 lakh
Renault India has launched a special edition of the Kwid. This Anniversary Edition Kwid comes in two colors and costs Rs 15,000 more than the stock Kwid, starting at Rs 3.43 lakh ex-Delhi.
The Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition is only cosmetically different than the stock Kwid. On offer are two colors options - red and white. The red car has highlights painted in white, while the white one has highlights painted in red. These highlights includes the ORVMs, wheel caps as well as the front and rear skid plates. The numerals "02" can be seen on the hood and the side skirts, indicative of the fact that the Kwid has turned two.
The interior gets new upholstery and floor mats. Also new is the two-tone gear knob and an accented steering wheel. Like the stock Kwid, the Anniversary Edition also gets the 7-inch touch screen system with navigation, digital instrument cluster, one-touch lane change indicator and speed dependent volume control.
Renault offers this special Kwid with the same 54PS 0.8-litre and the 68PS 1.0-litre petrol engines in the RXT and RXL trims in the 5-speed manual guise. The Anniversary Edition Kwid will be offered at Rs 3.43 lakh for the RXL 0.8L, Rs 3.76 lakh for the RXT 0.8L, Rs 3.64 lakh for the RXL 1.0L and Rs 3.98 lakh for the RXT 1.0L. Renault hasn't confirmed how long the Anniversary Edition will remain on sale.
Though the Kwid was a game changer for Renault in India, sales of the Renault Kwid have been declining. With this launch, Renault hopes to take advantage of the upcoming festive season and cash in on the sentiment.
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India