Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs 3.43 lakh
Renault India has launched a special edition of the Kwid. This Anniversary Edition Kwid comes in two colors and costs Rs 15,000 more than the stock Kwid, starting at Rs 3.43 lakh ex-Delhi.
The Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition is only cosmetically different than the stock Kwid. On offer are two colors options - red and white. The red car has highlights painted in white, while the white one has highlights painted in red. These highlights includes the ORVMs, wheel caps as well as the front and rear skid plates. The numerals "02" can be seen on the hood and the side skirts, indicative of the fact that the Kwid has turned two.
The interior gets new upholstery and floor mats. Also new is the two-tone gear knob and an accented steering wheel. Like the stock Kwid, the Anniversary Edition also gets the 7-inch touch screen system with navigation, digital instrument cluster, one-touch lane change indicator and speed dependent volume control.
Renault offers this special Kwid with the same 54PS 0.8-litre and the 68PS 1.0-litre petrol engines in the RXT and RXL trims in the 5-speed manual guise. The Anniversary Edition Kwid will be offered at Rs 3.43 lakh for the RXL 0.8L, Rs 3.76 lakh for the RXT 0.8L, Rs 3.64 lakh for the RXL 1.0L and Rs 3.98 lakh for the RXT 1.0L. Renault hasn't confirmed how long the Anniversary Edition will remain on sale.
Though the Kwid was a game changer for Renault in India, sales of the Renault Kwid have been declining. With this launch, Renault hopes to take advantage of the upcoming festive season and cash in on the sentiment.
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800