Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs 3.43 lakh
Renault India has launched a special edition of the Kwid. This Anniversary Edition Kwid comes in two colors and costs Rs 15,000 more than the stock Kwid, starting at Rs 3.43 lakh ex-Delhi.
The Renault Kwid Anniversary Edition is only cosmetically different than the stock Kwid. On offer are two colors options - red and white. The red car has highlights painted in white, while the white one has highlights painted in red. These highlights includes the ORVMs, wheel caps as well as the front and rear skid plates. The numerals "02" can be seen on the hood and the side skirts, indicative of the fact that the Kwid has turned two.
The interior gets new upholstery and floor mats. Also new is the two-tone gear knob and an accented steering wheel. Like the stock Kwid, the Anniversary Edition also gets the 7-inch touch screen system with navigation, digital instrument cluster, one-touch lane change indicator and speed dependent volume control.
Renault offers this special Kwid with the same 54PS 0.8-litre and the 68PS 1.0-litre petrol engines in the RXT and RXL trims in the 5-speed manual guise. The Anniversary Edition Kwid will be offered at Rs 3.43 lakh for the RXL 0.8L, Rs 3.76 lakh for the RXT 0.8L, Rs 3.64 lakh for the RXL 1.0L and Rs 3.98 lakh for the RXT 1.0L. Renault hasn't confirmed how long the Anniversary Edition will remain on sale.
Though the Kwid was a game changer for Renault in India, sales of the Renault Kwid have been declining. With this launch, Renault hopes to take advantage of the upcoming festive season and cash in on the sentiment.
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed