Renault Kwid Climber launched in India at Rs 4.30 lakh
Renault has just launched the Kwid Climber at an introductory price of Rs 4.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. It is available only with the 1.0-litre variant in the top-spec RXT (O) trim. The Renault Kwid Climber is offered with both manual and AMT options, with the latter costing Rs 4.60 lakh. Both variants are Rs 25,000 more than its standard Renault Kwid 1.0-litre RXT (O) counterpart.
The Renault Kwid Climber doesn't get any mechanical changes, but it does get a bunch of cosmetic updates. On the outside, it gets new front and rear bumpers with faux bash plates, roof rails, orange ORVM covers, a Climber sticker on the front doors and 13-inch alloy wheels. The interior, meanwhile, gets orange highlights on the door pads, seats, around the centre console and around the AC vents. It also gets a chrome finish around the instrument cluster and the Climber logo on the lower spoke of the steering wheel.
The Renault Kwid Climber's 1.0-litre 3-cylinder engine is the same as the standard car, and produces 68PS of power at 5,500rpm and 91Nm of torque at 4,250rpm. Both the manual and AMT are 5-speed gearboxes. The Renault Kwid has been doing wonders for the brand in India thanks to how different it is from all other entry-level cars sold here. With the Renault Kwid Climber, the brand is trying to capitalise on this advantage.
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively