Renault Kwid Climber launched in India at Rs 4.30 lakh
Renault has just launched the Kwid Climber at an introductory price of Rs 4.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. It is available only with the 1.0-litre variant in the top-spec RXT (O) trim. The Renault Kwid Climber is offered with both manual and AMT options, with the latter costing Rs 4.60 lakh. Both variants are Rs 25,000 more than its standard Renault Kwid 1.0-litre RXT (O) counterpart.
The Renault Kwid Climber doesn't get any mechanical changes, but it does get a bunch of cosmetic updates. On the outside, it gets new front and rear bumpers with faux bash plates, roof rails, orange ORVM covers, a Climber sticker on the front doors and 13-inch alloy wheels. The interior, meanwhile, gets orange highlights on the door pads, seats, around the centre console and around the AC vents. It also gets a chrome finish around the instrument cluster and the Climber logo on the lower spoke of the steering wheel.
The Renault Kwid Climber's 1.0-litre 3-cylinder engine is the same as the standard car, and produces 68PS of power at 5,500rpm and 91Nm of torque at 4,250rpm. Both the manual and AMT are 5-speed gearboxes. The Renault Kwid has been doing wonders for the brand in India thanks to how different it is from all other entry-level cars sold here. With the Renault Kwid Climber, the brand is trying to capitalise on this advantage.
Starts Rs 3.31 Lakhs
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099