Renault Kwid Climber launched in India at Rs 4.30 lakh
Renault has just launched the Kwid Climber at an introductory price of Rs 4.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. It is available only with the 1.0-litre variant in the top-spec RXT (O) trim. The Renault Kwid Climber is offered with both manual and AMT options, with the latter costing Rs 4.60 lakh. Both variants are Rs 25,000 more than its standard Renault Kwid 1.0-litre RXT (O) counterpart.
The Renault Kwid Climber doesn't get any mechanical changes, but it does get a bunch of cosmetic updates. On the outside, it gets new front and rear bumpers with faux bash plates, roof rails, orange ORVM covers, a Climber sticker on the front doors and 13-inch alloy wheels. The interior, meanwhile, gets orange highlights on the door pads, seats, around the centre console and around the AC vents. It also gets a chrome finish around the instrument cluster and the Climber logo on the lower spoke of the steering wheel.
The Renault Kwid Climber's 1.0-litre 3-cylinder engine is the same as the standard car, and produces 68PS of power at 5,500rpm and 91Nm of torque at 4,250rpm. Both the manual and AMT are 5-speed gearboxes. The Renault Kwid has been doing wonders for the brand in India thanks to how different it is from all other entry-level cars sold here. With the Renault Kwid Climber, the brand is trying to capitalise on this advantage.
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19