Renault Kwid facelift launched in India - prices start at Rs 2.83 lakh
Renault Kwid facelift has been launched in India and the prices of the new hatchback range from Rs 2.83-4.84 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The 2019 Renault Kwid is available in eight trim levels and the price wise breakup is as follows -
Kwid facelift STD 0.8L MT - Rs 2.83 lakh
Kwid facelift RXE 0.8L MT - Rs 3.53 lakh
Kwid facelift RXL 0.8L MT - Rs 3.83 lakh
Kwid facelift RXT 0.8L MT - Rs 4.13 lakh
Kwid facelift RXT 1.0L MT - Rs 4.33 lakh
Kwid Climber facelift RXT 1.0L MT - Rs 4.54 lakh
Kwid facelift 1.0L RXT AMT - Rs 4.63 lakh
Kwid Climber facelift RXT 1.0L AMT - 4.84 lakh
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi
For the 2019 update, the Kwid gets a new fascia. The headlamps have been repositioned too and the LED DRLs now flank the newly designed grille. The skid-plate is beefy and gets aluminium inserts - adding to its rugged look.
The sides show a similar profile as the model it replaces, however, the hatchback now gets newly designed optional 14-inch alloy wheels. The rear-end has also been reworked and the tail-lamp unit sports a new C-style design.
The cabin is highlighted in the colour orange and the 8-inch infotainment system takes the centre stage. The infotainment system gets android auto and apple car play. The controls for AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) has been moved to the centre console between the seats as opposed to dashboard-mounted control seen in the pre-facelift model.
The Kwid facelift retains the same engine options - 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre three-cylinder units. Both the engine options will be available with a choice of a five-speed manual gearbox or an AMT.
Safety features include dual airbags, seatbelt reminder, reverse parking sensor with a reverse camera and ABS (Antilock Braking System).
The Renault Kwid facelift takes on the likes of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has a price range of Rs 3.69-4.91 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.69 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055