Renault Lodgy MPV launched in India at Rs 8.19 lakh
Renault has launched the new Lodgy MPV in India at a price range of Rs 8.19 lakh-11.79 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Renault Lodgy is a 7/8 seater which will take on the likes of the Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo and to some extent, even the Maruti Ertiga and Honda Mobilio. It is available in seven variants, four with the 85PS engine and the rest powered by a 110PS tuned engine.
While the base variants don't get the chrome bling that you see on the Renault Lodgy pictured here, what each and every trim does get as standard is power steering, air conditioning as well as safety features like ABS and EBD. The top-end variants get dual airbags as well as a touchscreen infotainment system with GPS navigation on the dashboard, which doubles up as the display for the rear view camera. The reverse camera is complemented by parking sensors. All three rows have ample seating space and the interior quality too is a little better than the Duster's. Renault offers an eight way height-adjustable driver's seat as well as cruise control on the Lodgy.
There is no dearth of storage spaces with the Renault Lodgy even offering a foldable tray table behind the front seats. The best part is that the second and third row can be completely folded to allow 1,861 litres of luggage capacity from the standard 207 litres. Renault claims that while the Lodgy is sold in other markets, for the India-specific trim, they had to make more than 60 changes. The roof rails for instance can carry loads weighing upto 80kg.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Renault Lodgy MPV
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.93 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa