Renault Lodgy Stepway showcased in India prior to launch
Renault India showcased its latest offering in India at the Renault Star Guild Awards. After it was caught testing a few days back and Renault released a teaser image, the Lodgy Stepway, a premium variant of the humble Lodgy was finally presented in the flesh to the Indian audience.
Much fanfare was employed in introducing Renault India's new people mover, with actor Anil Kapoor unveiling the car to the audience after which actor Hrithik Roshan was declared as the first Indian to own a Renault Lodgy. Renault says that it was the first manufacturer to have launched an MPV, the Espace and that all the experience that the company has gathered over its 116-year long run, has been incorporated into making the Lodgy.
Speaking at the award ceremony, Sumit Sawhney, country CEO and managing director, Renault India Operations said, "Innovation has been the hallmark of Renault throughout its 116 years of car-making history. For Renault, innovation means introducing features and services that are people centric, addressing real customer needs. The Renault Lodgy will redefine the segment as a complete 'multi-purpose vehicle' and deliver best in segment performance, reconfirming Renault's commitment to 'Drive the Change' as we have done with Duster in the recent past."
The Lodgy will enter the hotly contested Indian MPV battle and is set to compete against established competition such as the, the Innova and the.
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far