Renault Lodgy Stepway launched in India at Rs 11.99 lakh
Renault India has launched the Lodgy Stepway at Rs 11.99 lakh for the RxZ 8 seater and Rs 12.29 lakh for the RxZ 7 seater, ex-Delhi. The Renault Lodgy Stepway was first showcased at the Renault Star Guild awards a couple of months ago and is the more premium version of the MPV.
The Renault Lodgy Stepway has a jewel studded front grille, body cladding, roof rails and skid protectors. There is a chrome garnish on the boot as well. The bumper is a two-tone unit and there are also scuff plates. There are also Stepway decals on the outside.
Inside the cabin, the Renault Lodgy Stepway edition gets the same features as the regular MPV and comes in 7- and 8-seater configurations. The Lodgy Stepway is available only with the more powerful 110PS/245Nm engine. The Stepway commands a premium of almost Rs 60,000 more than the regular trims and get ABS, twin airbags, EBD, reverse camera and brake assist.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block