Renault Scala Travelogue Edition launched in India at Rs 8.79 lakh
Renault India has launched the 2014 Scala Travelogue Edition at Rs 8.79 lakh, ex-Mumbai. This is the second time that the manufacturer has launched a Travelogue Edition of the Scala, the first one being last year.
The Renault Scala Travelogue Edition packs in Bluetooth connectivity and a navigation system. Additionally, there is a rear sunshade and illuminated scuff plates. Renault is also throwing in an extended warranty of two years and free roadside assistance of four years.
Image of 2013 Renault Scala RxZ used for reference
There are four trims in all of the Renault Scala Travelogue Edition available in petrol, diesel and petrol CVT configurations. The company had also recently launched the Duster Adventure Edition. Introducing the special edition of the Scala is bang at a time when cousin Nissan is ready to launch the facelifted Sunny in India.
Here are prices of the Renault Scala Travelogue Editions, ex-Mumbai
RxL petrol- Rs 8.79 lakh
RxL CVT petrol- Rs 9.98 lakh
RxZ CVT petrol- Rs 10.93 lakh
RxL diesel- Rs 9.66 lakh
RxZ diesel- Rs 10.60 lakh
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks