Renault Triber 7-seater MPV globally unveiled - India launch expected soon
One of the most highly anticipated MPVs of the year, the Renault Triber has made its global appearance. However, the prices for the new seven-seater SUV will be announced sometime next month.
The Renault Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine that churns out over 90PS of power. The engine will come with a choice of a five-speed manual, or an AMT (automated transmission). Initially, the Triber will be available with a petrol engine only, and the company has not given an official word if the diesel engine will be on offer or not. Also, the Triber has been squeezed to be under 4-meters which should help the manufacturer
The styling of the Triber is true to the family design of with a U-like grille up front, as seen on the Renault Captur. The chrome treatment all-around the MPV is adequate. The MPV gets a skid-plate up front and body cladding all around - a common trait seen on crossovers. The tail lamps wrap around the corner and protrude in the tailgate. The Triber is also seen sporting 15-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels, however, the standard car gets 14-inch wheels.
Inside, the Triber boasts features such as an 8-inch touch screen infotainment system, powered rear view mirrors and start-stop system. The Triber is a seven-seater MPV, although the last row of seats can be removed which can take the 84-litre boot space up to 625 litres. Features like a dedicated blower for the passengers in the second and the third row is on offer as well.
Expect a price range of Rs 5.25- 7.50 lakh, ex-showroom. The Triber will be positioned between the Kwid and the Duster. The Triber rivals other MPVs ranging from the Datsun Go+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
Also see: Renault Triber | First Drive
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055