Renault Triber spotted on test in production avatar - India launch soon
Renault Triber has been spotted once again, however, this time in its production avatar. The test mule displays the proportions of the expected and we believe it will carry a three-row layout. This is given away by the size of the rear doors making it easy for the passengers to access the last row. The Triber is expected to have a total seating capacity of seven. This would pitch the Triber against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, and just as its rival, the Triber could be offered with petrol as well as a diesel engine.
The Triber could also rival the sub-four-metre compact SUV offered in the Indian market, such as the Mahindra TUV300. The TUV300 also sports a seating capacity of seven, however, misses out on a petrol variant. The Triber could benefit here.
The teaser of the Triber was released last month hinting at a launch expected this monsoon. That said, the platform that the Triber is based on has to be compliant to the crash test norms that will be implied from October 1, 2019. Also, the engines are expected to be compliant to the BS VI emission norms as well.
Image Source - Ferd
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip