Renault Triber spotted on test in production avatar - India launch soon
Renault Triber has been spotted once again, however, this time in its production avatar. The test mule displays the proportions of the expected and we believe it will carry a three-row layout. This is given away by the size of the rear doors making it easy for the passengers to access the last row. The Triber is expected to have a total seating capacity of seven. This would pitch the Triber against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, and just as its rival, the Triber could be offered with petrol as well as a diesel engine.
The Triber could also rival the sub-four-metre compact SUV offered in the Indian market, such as the Mahindra TUV300. The TUV300 also sports a seating capacity of seven, however, misses out on a petrol variant. The Triber could benefit here.
The teaser of the Triber was released last month hinting at a launch expected this monsoon. That said, the platform that the Triber is based on has to be compliant to the crash test norms that will be implied from October 1, 2019. Also, the engines are expected to be compliant to the BS VI emission norms as well.
Image Source - Ferd
Starts Rs 4.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders