Renault Triber spotted on test in production avatar - India launch soon
Renault Triber has been spotted once again, however, this time in its production avatar. The test mule displays the proportions of the expected and we believe it will carry a three-row layout. This is given away by the size of the rear doors making it easy for the passengers to access the last row. The Triber is expected to have a total seating capacity of seven. This would pitch the Triber against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, and just as its rival, the Triber could be offered with petrol as well as a diesel engine.
The Triber could also rival the sub-four-metre compact SUV offered in the Indian market, such as the Mahindra TUV300. The TUV300 also sports a seating capacity of seven, however, misses out on a petrol variant. The Triber could benefit here.
The teaser of the Triber was released last month hinting at a launch expected this monsoon. That said, the platform that the Triber is based on has to be compliant to the crash test norms that will be implied from October 1, 2019. Also, the engines are expected to be compliant to the BS VI emission norms as well.
Image Source - Ferd
Also see: Renault Triber | First Drive
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055