Renault Triber to be unveiled in India today
The Renault Triber has been spotted on test a number of times in India. Also, the manufacturer has given out teasers and sneak peeks of their upcoming product. The wait will now be over as the Renault Triber is scheduled to be unveiled in India today.
In the teaser images, the Triber seems to have adopted the family design and the styling elements such as the U-shaped grille. Flanked on either side are the headlamps with LED DRLs integrated into the bumpers.
Teaser image of the Triber revealed by Renault
The Triber could be based on an all-new platform and the power source could be the 1.2-litre petrol engine from the Renault-Nissan line. This 1.2-litre petrol puts out 77PS and 104Nm that is seen in the Nissan Micra as well.
Renault reveals teaser images of the Triber
Renault recently confirmed that it would focus on its core models in India to gain more sales, and the new kid on the block will be a part of this strategy. The Kwid had impressed buyers with its space, feature list and value. The new lifestyle offering will hope to be as appealing.
Also see: Renault Triber First Look video
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.31 Lakhs
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20