Repsol Lubricants launched in India by GP Petroleum
Principal sponsor of the factory-backed Honda MotoGP team and renowned lubricant manufacturer Repsol have entered the Indian market through GP Petroleum. GP will manufacture and sell Repsol lubricants through exclusive sales and dealership networks. The company will launch its full range of products in India this year. This includes engine oils for two wheelers, passenger vehicles as well as trucks. Repsol will also be selling an exclusive engine oil for scooters too.
"Our maiden entry into the world's fastest growing economies is a very strategic one. Repsol is one of those companies who have credentials to survive in highly competitive landscapes. Partnering with GP Petroleums Ltd, a brand with strong presence in the Indian lubricant market, has given us a firsthand advantage in this sector. With our strengths together, we extend our capabilities to globally distribute a wider variety of products," said Carlos Pascual (international manager lubricants-Europe,Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific ) of Repsol.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block