Resqtech introduces its Micro Tyre Inflator
Resqtech is the OEM for Stop & Go, an American company that has supposedly sold millions of the very same device you see here. You can connect it to the battery of your bike through a cable and connector provided with the device or simply use the 12V cigarette lighter socket if your bike has one.
The company claims the device can inflate the average tyre from 0 to 35Psi in about two minutes and that it can also be used for cars. The adapters provided allow you to use it on inflatable toys or sports equipment like footballs. Resqtech offers a 'no questions asked' one year warranty with this product.
Price: Rs 999
Available at: resqtech.in
Watch out for a detailed product review from OVERDRIVE on this piece of equipment.
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover