Resqtech introduces its Micro Tyre Inflator
Resqtech is the OEM for Stop & Go, an American company that has supposedly sold millions of the very same device you see here. You can connect it to the battery of your bike through a cable and connector provided with the device or simply use the 12V cigarette lighter socket if your bike has one.
The company claims the device can inflate the average tyre from 0 to 35Psi in about two minutes and that it can also be used for cars. The adapters provided allow you to use it on inflatable toys or sports equipment like footballs. Resqtech offers a 'no questions asked' one year warranty with this product.
Price: Rs 999
Available at: resqtech.in
Watch out for a detailed product review from OVERDRIVE on this piece of equipment.
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3