Resqtech introduces its Micro Tyre Inflator
Resqtech is the OEM for Stop & Go, an American company that has supposedly sold millions of the very same device you see here. You can connect it to the battery of your bike through a cable and connector provided with the device or simply use the 12V cigarette lighter socket if your bike has one.
The company claims the device can inflate the average tyre from 0 to 35Psi in about two minutes and that it can also be used for cars. The adapters provided allow you to use it on inflatable toys or sports equipment like footballs. Resqtech offers a 'no questions asked' one year warranty with this product.
Price: Rs 999
Available at: resqtech.in
Watch out for a detailed product review from OVERDRIVE on this piece of equipment.
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh