Revolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd. has successfully homologated their first AI-based electric motorcycle. The company, owned by Rahul Sharma, one of the co-founders of Micromax mobiles, claims that this makes its soon to be launched (and yet to be named) motorcycle the first electric motorcycle in the country to boast an ARAI certified range, which in its case is an impressive-sounding 156km.
The initial sketches of Revolt's first electric motorcycle reveal it to be sporty looking
Revolt claims its electric motorcycle has also passed the 10.2-degree gradient test, which is considered to be a crucial one. The battery has undergone tests including those for performance, cycle life, nail penetration, shock, all-weather and waterproofing. The bike will be launched across the country in June this year, with pricing expected to be in the region of Rs 1 lakh. More importantly, Revolt claims its bike will be India's first AI-enabled motorcycle and will also boast a high-level of connectivity. On the performance front, the bike will have an electronically limited top speed of 85kmph and will also offer different riding/power modes.
Speaking about the achievement, Rahul Sharma said, "When we started developing the product, we had to put together performance, form factor and aesthetics into a powerful package. We invested a lot of time testing it internally to make sure we have a winner before sending it to the ARAI. The speedy ARAI certification is a huge endorsement to our efforts over the last 2 years."
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip