Revolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle garners 2500 bookings online
The Revolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle was unveiled in India on June 18. And the company started accepting bookings for the same from June 25 on their official website and on e-commerce website (Amazon.in) from July 5. The motorcycle has already garnered over 2500 bookings online.
The bookings were open for potential customers from the city of Delhi and Pune for a token of Rs 1,000.
The Revolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle gets an ARAI certified 156km range in a single charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. Also, the battery can be swapped by the fully charged battery that can be ordered on the company's cell-phone application.
Shubhodip Pal, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd said, "We believe there is a lot of opportunity that exists in the online retail space that has been untouched. Following the recent e-revolution that has just begun, we wanted to go beyond traditional retail and widen the width of our distribution. The look of the motorcycle has created a lot of excitement, particularly with the Generation (wh)Y. In yet another disruption, Revolt Intellicorp is happy to partner with Amazon India, the perfect platform to reach our consumers. However, we also understand that the day of vehicle delivery is an important tradition in India, so when it is time for us to deliver, our customers will be in for a big surprise!"
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively