Revolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
Revolt RV 400 that was unveiled last month has been scheduled to be launched in India on August 7, 2019. The bookings for the same commenced on June 25 exclusively for the city of Delhi. The electric motorcycle can be booked via the company's official website or on Amazon.in (an e-commerce website). The token amount for the Revolt RV400 is Rs 1,000.
The RV400 is India's first AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle. The AI connects to the cellphone application provided by the manufacturer for both Android and iOS phones. The application features geofencing, antitheft, geotagging, available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
The Revolt RV400 gets an ARAI certified range of 156km per charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. Revolt has also come up with a swappable battery that can be ordered via the company's cell phone application and can be delivered to the desired location at a convenient time slot.
Also, the customers can identify the nearest battery-swapping station via the company's application. Swapping the battery (power source) of the bike needs a claimed time of 60 seconds. The cell phone application keeps a tab on the swap order history. The RV400 is India's first AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle and boasts features such as geofencing, anti-theft and geotagging. The application also tells the bike's statistics such as available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights