Revolt RV400 electric motorcycle expected to be launched in the last week of August
Revolt RV400, the all-electric motorcycle that was slated to be launched in India on August 7, 2019, has been postponed. As confirmed to OVERDRIVE, the launch is now expected to be pushed ahead to the last week of August.
The motorcycle was unveiled in the month of June and the bookings for the same commenced on June 25. The electric motorcycle can be booked via the company's official website or on Amazon.in (an e-commerce website). The token amount for the Revolt RV400 is Rs 1,000.
RV400 is India's first AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle. The AI lets the owner/rider connect their smartphone via application for both Android and iOS allowing them to access features such as geofencing, antitheft, geotagging. The AI also displays available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
The Revolt RV400 gets an ARAI certified range of 156km per charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. Revolt has also come up with a swappable battery that can be ordered via the company's cell phone application and can be delivered to the desired location at a convenient time slot.
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur