Revolt RV400 to be launched in India on August 28
Revolt RV400, India's first AI-enabled motorcycle will be launched in India on August 28. The expected price for the all-electric motorcycle is Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom. However, only time will tell how well Revolt will place the motorcycle in the segment.
The RV400 was unveiled in June 2019 and bookings for the same commenced on the 25th of the same month. RV400 garnered over 2,500 bookings online. The booking token for the RV400 was Rs 1,000 and the bookings were open exclusively for the residents in Delhi. Over the course of the next months, the bookings will be extended to other cities in the NCR (National Capital Region), Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Ahmedabad and Chennai.
As mentioned earlier, the AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle lets the rider connect their smartphone via an application for both, Android and iOS allowing them to access features such as geofencing, antitheft, geotagging. The AI also displays available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
The Revolt RV400 gets an ARAI certified range of 156km per charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. Revolt has also come up with a swappable battery that can be ordered via the same smartphone application and can be delivered to the desired location at a convenient time slot.
Also see: Revolt RV400 | First Ride Video Review
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block