Revolt RV400 to be launched in India on August 28
Revolt RV400, India's first AI-enabled motorcycle will be launched in India on August 28. The expected price for the all-electric motorcycle is Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom. However, only time will tell how well Revolt will place the motorcycle in the segment.
The RV400 was unveiled in June 2019 and bookings for the same commenced on the 25th of the same month. RV400 garnered over 2,500 bookings online. The booking token for the RV400 was Rs 1,000 and the bookings were open exclusively for the residents in Delhi. Over the course of the next months, the bookings will be extended to other cities in the NCR (National Capital Region), Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Ahmedabad and Chennai.
As mentioned earlier, the AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle lets the rider connect their smartphone via an application for both, Android and iOS allowing them to access features such as geofencing, antitheft, geotagging. The AI also displays available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
The Revolt RV400 gets an ARAI certified range of 156km per charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. Revolt has also come up with a swappable battery that can be ordered via the same smartphone application and can be delivered to the desired location at a convenient time slot.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut