Ricky Donison to compete in 2017 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship
Indian driver Ricky Donison has been signed by Cape Motorsports to compete in the 2017 Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship. The driver will be sponsored by JK Tyre for the entire season. Donison has become the first Indian driver to compete in USF2000 Championship.
For Donison, the big challenge will be adapting to racing single seaters. While he has been crowned national karting champion in the senior class three times, the Indian driver has limited experience racing single seaters, having only competed in the Euro JK cars (the erstwhile Formula BMW machines) in 2016.
The learning curve will have to be steep if Donison is meant to do well in the 2017 season. With testing already underway, and the first round at St Petersburg fast approaching, he has his work cut out for him.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review