Rider Mania 2014 registrations begin
The annual pilgrimage for Royal Enfield owners, Rider Mania 2014, will be held at Mahabalipuram near Chennai on January 18-19. Registrations have already begun for the 12th edition with already 800 confirmations. Riders can register on www.bobmcridermania.com. The event has no formal affiliations with the manufacturer, and is solely owned by BOBMC (Brotherhood Of Bulleteers Motorcycling Consortium) according to the press release. Usually hosted by one of the member clubs the 2014 event is being hosted by Chennai's Madras Bulls.
The BOBMC Rider Mania event, since it is hosted by a club changes its venue to the home of the hosting club and has, thus, travelled the length and breadth of India including Goa, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ooty, Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi and Shillong in the North east among others. At the Mania, fellow riders congregate and participate in various fun activities. The event itself though has no affiliation to the company but still has a large participation of Royal Enfield officials. We at OVERDRIVE have been attending the Rider Mania religiously over the past few years, and we can assure you that it definitely is a lot of fun.
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India