Road Safety Week rally organised by Tata Motors and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
Tata Motors is the latest to join the league of manufacturers observing Road Safety Week from January 11 to 17, 2015. Representatives from the company, in collaboration with the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) and Society for Automotive Fitness and Environment (SAFE), took to the streets of Mumbai for a rally march from Concorde Motors, Worli Naka to the iconic Worli Sea Face to spread the message of road safety.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division also joined in the proceedings to show solidarity with the cause of safer roads for pedestrians and motorists.
Govind Vishwanath Parmar, senior PI, Worli Traffic Division leads the rally
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts