Rolls-Royce Dawn launched in India at Rs 6.25 crore
Rolls-Royce has launched the convertible Dawn in India at Rs 6.25 crore, ex-showroom. The company calls it as the 'recommended retail pricing'.
Based on the Wraith, Rolls-Royce says that the Dawn has got about 80 per cent new parts including the tyres. The Rolls-Royce Dawn looks spectacular despite the massive proportions of this nearly 6-metre car. The interiors are bespoke too, just like one will expect from the marque. The 2+2 seater can accommodate four grown-ups in good comfort. The talking point of the Dawn is the soft top which can go down in 22 seconds, with the company claiming it to be the most silent convertible car in the world.
The 6.6-litre twin turbo V12 in the Rolls-Royce Dawn makes 570PS/780Nm and is mated to an 8-speed satellite aided automatic transmission. The company claims that the car will hit the ton in less than five seconds and also hit an electronically limited top whack of 250kmph.
Starts Rs 6.25 Crore
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea