Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II to be launched in India on November 7
At the Geneva Auto Show earlier this year, Rolls-Royce showcased the new Ghost Series II. This new car will be launched in India on November 7. The external changes in the facelifted Ghost Series II include refreshed LED lights, new bonnet, bumpers and front air intakes surrounded by chrome. The bespoke interiors now have an optional updated audio system, navigation system and user interface.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II
Rolls-Royce continues with the acclaimed 6.6-litre V12 engine in the Ghost Series II. The gargantuan motor makes 563PS of power and a whopping 780Nm of torque. The eight-speed satellite guided transmission preselects the gears based on the road conditions ahead. Rolls-Royce claims the Ghost Series II can do the 0-100kmph sprint in just 4.7 seconds and reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
Expect a price above Rs 3 crore.
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh