Rolls-Royce Phantom with new isolated rear cabin revealed
Rolls-Royce has revealed a new, more private rear cabin for its extended wheelbase Phantom luxury limousine. The Rolls-Royce Phantom with this new Privacy Suite has been revealed at the Chengdu Motor Show. With this, the rear compartment is sectioned off from the front seats using an electrochromatic glass behind the driver's seat. Passengers can press a button to turn the glass opaque and draw the window curtains to keep prying eyes away for complete privacy. In addition to visual distance, the privacy suite also cuts out sound from the rear cabin.
Communication between the passenger and driver takes place through an intercom system. Passengers can call the driver any time, while if the driver calls the cabin, the passenger has the option of receiving the call or not.
There is also a large hatch to allow for passing of documents and other material to the driver, which can only be controlled from the rear cabin. The Privacy Suite also features a theatre system with two 12-inch monitors that can also be connected to a smartphone.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition