Rolls-Royce Phantom with new isolated rear cabin revealed
Rolls-Royce has revealed a new, more private rear cabin for its extended wheelbase Phantom luxury limousine. The Rolls-Royce Phantom with this new Privacy Suite has been revealed at the Chengdu Motor Show. With this, the rear compartment is sectioned off from the front seats using an electrochromatic glass behind the driver's seat. Passengers can press a button to turn the glass opaque and draw the window curtains to keep prying eyes away for complete privacy. In addition to visual distance, the privacy suite also cuts out sound from the rear cabin.
Communication between the passenger and driver takes place through an intercom system. Passengers can call the driver any time, while if the driver calls the cabin, the passenger has the option of receiving the call or not.
There is also a large hatch to allow for passing of documents and other material to the driver, which can only be controlled from the rear cabin. The Privacy Suite also features a theatre system with two 12-inch monitors that can also be connected to a smartphone.
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip