Bookings for Ronax's 160PS two-stroke motorcycle are on
It does look like Rossi's NSR and that 46 on the tailpiece (total production run) does look extremely familiar but no relation, honest. Ronax is building this 499cc 80-degree two-stroke V4 that is claimed to make 160PS at 11,500rpm. It has two engine maps and a six-speed 'box in a CNC-ed aluminium frame and Ohlins' and Brembo's best.
Weighing just 145kg, this should be a cracking track bike though it is road legal in a few places. It is unobtanium because it comes at 100,000 (around Rs 81 lakh) plus shipping, taxes and duties and you'll also have to pay 30 per cent up front before manufacturing can begin. If this doesn't phase you, you'll be very happy in six month's time.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India