Bookings for Ronax's 160PS two-stroke motorcycle are on
It does look like Rossi's NSR and that 46 on the tailpiece (total production run) does look extremely familiar but no relation, honest. Ronax is building this 499cc 80-degree two-stroke V4 that is claimed to make 160PS at 11,500rpm. It has two engine maps and a six-speed 'box in a CNC-ed aluminium frame and Ohlins' and Brembo's best.
Weighing just 145kg, this should be a cracking track bike though it is road legal in a few places. It is unobtanium because it comes at 100,000 (around Rs 81 lakh) plus shipping, taxes and duties and you'll also have to pay 30 per cent up front before manufacturing can begin. If this doesn't phase you, you'll be very happy in six month's time.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani