Rosland Capital unveils special Ayrton Senna gold and silver coins
Precious metal asset firm Rosland Capital has launched limited-edition special coins to commemorate legendary F1 champion Ayrton Senna's first win at Monaco, 30 years ago. The special coin collection was unveiled at the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, last Sunday.
The collection includes six 30oz (850.486g) gold coins, and this number was specifically chosen to mark the anniversary. There are also 180 2.5oz (70gm) gold coins and 300 2.5oz (70gm) silver coins. All coins bear the image of the iconic racing driver. The coins are individually crafted and minted by the Swiss firm Pamp S.A.
Rosland Capital CEO Marin Aleksov presented the coins to Ayrton Senna Institute's director Bianca Senna, who is also the niece of the three-time F1 champ. The coins were unveiled following a ceremony where HRH Prince Albert II of Monaco unveiled a special commemorative plaque of Ayrton Senna at the Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo.
Speaking at the unveiling, Marin Aleksov said that the company was honoured to be part of the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's win at Monaco. He also added that a part of proceeds from the sales will be given to the foundation.
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out