Rosland Capital unveils special Ayrton Senna gold and silver coins
Precious metal asset firm Rosland Capital has launched limited-edition special coins to commemorate legendary F1 champion Ayrton Senna's first win at Monaco, 30 years ago. The special coin collection was unveiled at the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, last Sunday.
The collection includes six 30oz (850.486g) gold coins, and this number was specifically chosen to mark the anniversary. There are also 180 2.5oz (70gm) gold coins and 300 2.5oz (70gm) silver coins. All coins bear the image of the iconic racing driver. The coins are individually crafted and minted by the Swiss firm Pamp S.A.
Rosland Capital CEO Marin Aleksov presented the coins to Ayrton Senna Institute's director Bianca Senna, who is also the niece of the three-time F1 champ. The coins were unveiled following a ceremony where HRH Prince Albert II of Monaco unveiled a special commemorative plaque of Ayrton Senna at the Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo.
Speaking at the unveiling, Marin Aleksov said that the company was honoured to be part of the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's win at Monaco. He also added that a part of proceeds from the sales will be given to the foundation.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000