Rosland Capital unveils special Ayrton Senna gold and silver coins
Precious metal asset firm Rosland Capital has launched limited-edition special coins to commemorate legendary F1 champion Ayrton Senna's first win at Monaco, 30 years ago. The special coin collection was unveiled at the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, last Sunday.
The collection includes six 30oz (850.486g) gold coins, and this number was specifically chosen to mark the anniversary. There are also 180 2.5oz (70gm) gold coins and 300 2.5oz (70gm) silver coins. All coins bear the image of the iconic racing driver. The coins are individually crafted and minted by the Swiss firm Pamp S.A.
Rosland Capital CEO Marin Aleksov presented the coins to Ayrton Senna Institute's director Bianca Senna, who is also the niece of the three-time F1 champ. The coins were unveiled following a ceremony where HRH Prince Albert II of Monaco unveiled a special commemorative plaque of Ayrton Senna at the Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo.
Speaking at the unveiling, Marin Aleksov said that the company was honoured to be part of the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's win at Monaco. He also added that a part of proceeds from the sales will be given to the foundation.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles