Rosland Capital unveils special Ayrton Senna gold and silver coins
Precious metal asset firm Rosland Capital has launched limited-edition special coins to commemorate legendary F1 champion Ayrton Senna's first win at Monaco, 30 years ago. The special coin collection was unveiled at the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, last Sunday.
The collection includes six 30oz (850.486g) gold coins, and this number was specifically chosen to mark the anniversary. There are also 180 2.5oz (70gm) gold coins and 300 2.5oz (70gm) silver coins. All coins bear the image of the iconic racing driver. The coins are individually crafted and minted by the Swiss firm Pamp S.A.
Rosland Capital CEO Marin Aleksov presented the coins to Ayrton Senna Institute's director Bianca Senna, who is also the niece of the three-time F1 champ. The coins were unveiled following a ceremony where HRH Prince Albert II of Monaco unveiled a special commemorative plaque of Ayrton Senna at the Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo.
Speaking at the unveiling, Marin Aleksov said that the company was honoured to be part of the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's win at Monaco. He also added that a part of proceeds from the sales will be given to the foundation.
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh