Royal Enfield announces Vietnam foray with flagship store in Ho Chi Minh City
Royal Enfield has announced its entry into Vietnam, with its first flagship store in Ho Chi Minh City. The company is focussing on building and expanding its presence in South Asian countries, and Vietnam is the world's fourth largest two-wheeler market. Royal Enfield also has presence in Indonesia with two exclusive stores in Jakarta and at Bali. It has also set up the first Royal Enfield gear store outside India in Jakarta. In Thailand, Royal Enfield currently has a store in Bangkok. For Vietnam, Al Naboodah International (VN) is Royal Enfield's official dealer, with the store located in Saigon Paragon, 3 Nguyen Luong Bang, District 7.
Royal Enfield will begin selling three models from the Vietnam flagship store - Bullet 500, Classic 500, and Continental GT 535. The company is completely focussed towards expanding its mid-sized motorcycle segment (250cc to 750cc) across the globe. This comes amid the frequent spotting of Royal Enfield's upcoming parallel twin engine. "This segment is expanding in India and is a huge opportunity for Royal Enfield across the world. Vietnam has a large population that is young and commutes on two-wheelers," said Royal Enfield president Rudratej Singh.
Starts Rs 1,16,476
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles
- NewsVolkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
- NewsAll Aprilia and Vespa models in India to receive ABS before 2018-end
- NewsTata Tiago hatchback records its highest ever monthly sales
- News2018 Ferrari Portofino to be launched in India on September 28