Royal Enfield Bullet 350 single-channel ABS variant gets a price hike
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Kick Start (KS) and Electric Start (ES) single-channel ABS variant were launched in August for the price of Rs 1.12 lakh and Rs 1.26 lakh ex-showroom, respectively. Now, both the motorcycles have seen a price hike. The Bullet 350 KS now retails at Rs 1,14,754 which is a hike of Rs 2,754. The Bullet 350 ES, on the other hand, has seen an increase of Rs 3,673 and now retails at Rs 1,30,365 - all prices are ex-showroom India.
The dual-channel ABS models of the Bullet 350 KS and ES are priced the same and have not seen a hike yet. The dual-channel ABS Bullet 350 KS retails at Rs 1,21,380 ex-showroom and the Bullet 350 ES continues to be priced at Rs 1,35,613, ex-showroom.
The 350cc air-cooled engine that's seen on the 350 range of Royal Enfields will continue to power both the motorcycles in the picture. The power figures will be the same as before 20PS at 5,250rpm and 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The gearbox on offer will be the same 5-speed unit.
The next generation of Royal Enfield motorcycles has been spied on test in India. The new generation motorcycles are expected to break cover in the first quarter of 2020 which is just in time for transition from BSIV to BSVI. Expect the new models to have a new engine and a new platform that complies to all the safety and emission norms that will set in the country come 2020.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kalyani group of companies contribute Rs 25 crore to fight Coronavirus pandemic
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- News2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike
- FeaturesCorona Crisis has Some Silver Linings Too
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055