Royal Enfield Bullet 350 single-channel ABS variant gets a price hike
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Kick Start (KS) and Electric Start (ES) single-channel ABS variant were launched in August for the price of Rs 1.12 lakh and Rs 1.26 lakh ex-showroom, respectively. Now, both the motorcycles have seen a price hike. The Bullet 350 KS now retails at Rs 1,14,754 which is a hike of Rs 2,754. The Bullet 350 ES, on the other hand, has seen an increase of Rs 3,673 and now retails at Rs 1,30,365 - all prices are ex-showroom India.
The dual-channel ABS models of the Bullet 350 KS and ES are priced the same and have not seen a hike yet. The dual-channel ABS Bullet 350 KS retails at Rs 1,21,380 ex-showroom and the Bullet 350 ES continues to be priced at Rs 1,35,613, ex-showroom.
The 350cc air-cooled engine that's seen on the 350 range of Royal Enfields will continue to power both the motorcycles in the picture. The power figures will be the same as before 20PS at 5,250rpm and 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The gearbox on offer will be the same 5-speed unit.
The next generation of Royal Enfield motorcycles has been spied on test in India. The new generation motorcycles are expected to break cover in the first quarter of 2020 which is just in time for transition from BSIV to BSVI. Expect the new models to have a new engine and a new platform that complies to all the safety and emission norms that will set in the country come 2020.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- NewsFilm Star Vanity Vans Useful For Mumbai Police
- NewsSupreme Court disallows registration of BSIV cars sold after March 31
- NewsHyundai previews the ultra-aggressive 2021 Elantra N Line we all knew was coming
- NewsVolkswagen MEB based all-electric Cupra el-Born unveiled, launch in 2021
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block