Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched; priced at Rs 1.53 lakhs
Royal Enfield launched the Classic 350 with ABS at a price of Rs 1.53 lakh ex-showroom pan India. The ABS variant is priced Rs 5,800 over the standard Classic 350 model.
Mechanically the bike does not receive any updates and is powered by the same 350cc single-cylinder engine. The air-cooled mill produces 20PS at 5250RPM and 28Nm of torque at 4000RPM. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Classic 350 is equipped with the same 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the back, however, this time the brakes are updated with a dual channel ABS. The Classic 350 tips the scale at 192kgs wet.
The Classic 350 is the last motorcycle to be updated with an ABS of all the 'Classic' line up. Esthetically, the bike continues to be styled on the same lines of a modern classic and is available with four colours to choose from, maroon, silver, black and white.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS rivals the Jawa Forty-Two and the 2019 Bajaj Dominar which is soon expected to break cover. For the price of a Classic 350 ABS one can also buy a KTM 200 Duke.
Starts Rs 1,65,000
Starts Rs 1,72,749
Starts Rs 1,30,764
Starts Rs 2,56,372
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!