Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch edition with ABS launched in India at Rs 1.52 lakh
We had already reported last year that Royal Enfield will offer ABS as a standard feature across its model range in the country by February 2019. The Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer has already been offering ABS on many of its models like the Himalayan and the Thunderbird series. And now Royal Enfield has introduced dual-channel ABS in the Classic 350 Redditch edition, priced at Rs 1.52 lakh, ex-Delhi. This makes it Rs 6,000 more premium than the regular model. While the RE dealerships have already started accepting bookings, the delveries will commence from January 2019. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch with ABS will compete with the Jawa Jawa and also the Jawa 42 ABS models.
The 346cc motor puts out 19.8PS at 5,250 rpm and generates 28 Nm at 4,000 rpm. This motor is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Classic 350 Redditch has been inspired by the paint schemes of its motorcycles produced in Redditch, United Kingdom during the 1950s. Redditch is also the birthplace of Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic 350 Redditech is being offered in Red, Green and Blue colours. Apart from the new colours from the 1950's, the Redditch series features the Royal Enfield Redditch monogram, first used in 1939 on the prototype of 125cc 'Royal Baby', a 2-stroke motorcycle. The use of the original Redditch monogram makes the Redditch series more special as it revives our association with the motorcycles produced out of Redditch in that era.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch with ABS gets no mechanical updates. The 346cc motor puts out 19.8PS at 5,250 rpm and generates 28 Nm at 4,000 rpm. This motor is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Starts Rs 1,39,308
Starts Rs 2,50,000
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip