Royal Enfield Continental GT black launched in India at Rs 2.13 lakh on-road
Royal Enfield has added a new colour to the Continental GT. The black Royal Enfield Continental GT is priced at Rs 2.13 lakh, on-road Delhi, the same price as the other colours, yellow and red.
Mechanically there are no changes in the Continental GT Black. The motorcycle has clip-on bars which are mounted on a low set handlebar, a fuel tank which has knee recesses, rear set foot pegs and an upswept exhaust. You can order your Conti GT with a single seat configuration. The chassis of the motorcycle has been designed by UK-based Harris Performance while the tyres are Pirelli Sport Demons.
The Continental GT is powered by a 535cc fuel injected engine which gets twin spark plugs. The Continental GT makes 29.5PS and 44Nm of torque. Transferring the power to the wheel is a 5-speed transmission. In our tests, the Continental GT hit 100kmph from standstill in 12.01 seconds with a top speed of around 130kmph. The overall fuel economy it delivered was 29kmpl.
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block