Royal Enfield Continental GT black launched in India at Rs 2.13 lakh on-road
Royal Enfield has added a new colour to the Continental GT. The black Royal Enfield Continental GT is priced at Rs 2.13 lakh, on-road Delhi, the same price as the other colours, yellow and red.
Mechanically there are no changes in the Continental GT Black. The motorcycle has clip-on bars which are mounted on a low set handlebar, a fuel tank which has knee recesses, rear set foot pegs and an upswept exhaust. You can order your Conti GT with a single seat configuration. The chassis of the motorcycle has been designed by UK-based Harris Performance while the tyres are Pirelli Sport Demons.
The Continental GT is powered by a 535cc fuel injected engine which gets twin spark plugs. The Continental GT makes 29.5PS and 44Nm of torque. Transferring the power to the wheel is a 5-speed transmission. In our tests, the Continental GT hit 100kmph from standstill in 12.01 seconds with a top speed of around 130kmph. The overall fuel economy it delivered was 29kmpl.
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018