Royal Enfield Continental GT black launched in India at Rs 2.13 lakh on-road
Royal Enfield has added a new colour to the Continental GT. The black Royal Enfield Continental GT is priced at Rs 2.13 lakh, on-road Delhi, the same price as the other colours, yellow and red.
Mechanically there are no changes in the Continental GT Black. The motorcycle has clip-on bars which are mounted on a low set handlebar, a fuel tank which has knee recesses, rear set foot pegs and an upswept exhaust. You can order your Conti GT with a single seat configuration. The chassis of the motorcycle has been designed by UK-based Harris Performance while the tyres are Pirelli Sport Demons.
The Continental GT is powered by a 535cc fuel injected engine which gets twin spark plugs. The Continental GT makes 29.5PS and 44Nm of torque. Transferring the power to the wheel is a 5-speed transmission. In our tests, the Continental GT hit 100kmph from standstill in 12.01 seconds with a top speed of around 130kmph. The overall fuel economy it delivered was 29kmpl.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019