Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet limited edition launched at Rs 2.12 lakh, to be sold online
Royal Enfield has launched the Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet limited edition with the Sleet Explorer Kit at an introductory price of Rs 2.12 lakh (on-road, Chennai). The Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet sets itself apart from the stock Royal Enfield Himalayan with its patterned paint job in shades of grey, which is inspired by the snow-capped mountains it is named after. The pattern was believed to be based on camouflage until Royal Enfield released a teaser video earlier this week. Only 500 units of the Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet will be sold and they will be up for grabs on the Royal Enfield website. The Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet comes fitted with the Explorer Kit which comprises aluminium panniers, pannier mounting rails, aluminium handlebar with cross-brace and powder-coated engine guard.
Those interested in picking up the 500 Sleet units have to register on the RE website from January 12 to 30. When the sale goes live on January 30, 2018, the first 500 customers to make a booking with the payment of Rs 5,000 will ride home the motorcycle. The Sleet comes powered by the same fuel-injected 411cc long-stroke single-cylinder engine as the BS IV-compliant Himalayan. Royal Enfield is also working on a bigger Royal Enfield Himalayan for the future, and two of its motorcycles powered by the new 650cc parallel twin engine may be launched later this year, as well.
Starts Rs 1,68,273
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh